- Sign the petition and join over 4000 community members in saying you support the Beach Flats Garden as a permanent part of the beach area
- Encourage local organizations and businesses to sign the Letter of Support
- Donate to help the city acquire the garden and reestablish community programming in the garden
- Write letters to local media outlets and letters/emails to Seaside Co & City of Santa Cruz and CC a copy to email@example.com
- Spread the word. Share the petition, articles, and the urgency of this situation with friends and on social media.
- Get involved with the Coalition to Save the Beach Flats Garden.
Weekly Garden Meeting
Every Saturday at 4:00pm
Meet at the garden with community members to discuss strategies for saving the garden.
Beach Flats Community Garden
300 block Raymond Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95060